Monday, January 26, 2009

3 Reasons tat made me cry


I cried yesterday night , a deep cry after the lights are off.I cried because am helpless ,i can do nothing other than crying. you too cant do anything other than reading the following three reasons.

1.Tamilians massacre in lanka : once i was hearing news with my father ,i was studying second standard then,there said in news about lankan dispute. i asked my father to explain the issue , he did.I said my father there exist a solution for this.. i just took a pencil and partitioned lankan map into two parts…. hey u politicians ! dont u know this simple solution?!.. i saw a video of killing school children, heard a news of raping and blasting a married tamil moman .. i cant tolerate this man!! i cried……

2.Recent terrorist attacks in India:What i am asking the govt is please provide us a bullet proof dresses.. oops.. but wat will we do if bomb blasts?! i hate both the hindu (i am a hindu) and muslim extremists..

” i killed a pregnant muslim lady in gujarat and managed to took her womb outside and killed it too”

the above ugly statement said by a hindu fanatic to tehelka secret tapes . he still alive ,eating,sleeping and roaming freely in this country as unpunished.I came to hear a fact tat terror attack have been increased only after the demolition of babri masjid.Hindu terrorist are most dangerous than anyone because they are ruling our nation.Provide us security or announce india as a hindu country or provide us bullet proof shelters or go to hell.. thinking above facts i finally bursted into cry again.

3.Passion about caste among young generation:During my childhood i have seen an incident,a gang of guys killed a street dog using sticks .. that incident ruined my mind for long time ..finally i managed to forget that.. but recently an incident reminded me it again. the incident was dispute between law college students and killing a guy on street itself like a bitch. Before joining college i thought that , the students of this generation wont have faith in caste and religious systems. but soon i realized tat my assumptiom is utter waste almost everyone having faith on their sub system and their religion. its more than a faith even i can see their religious passion on thier eyes .they pride to have thier religious surname .. i cried in despair…

The above said 3 incidents made my eyes to shed tears .. because i am afterall a human being made up of flesh with a heart inside.

2 comments:

Sathish Kumar Subramani said...

Nice piece of writing, But, "I am a hindu", doesn't go with that. Hinduism can't sustain without the staircase caste system. Yes, srilanka, just draw line and divide, but, independence is not something we get out of mere moderation techniques. Do more reading, that is what sindhan's biggest suggestion to me. I pass it on to you the same.

sudhan's signature said...

ya .. thank you , its a good suggestion